• Versiunea Română
  • English version

Presentation

Printer-friendly versionSend to friendPDF version

The Academy of Romanian Scientists is the only legatar of the Romanian Academy of Sciences (1936-1948) and to the Association of Romanian Scientists established by HCM nr. 1012 / May 30, 1956 and which changed its name from Association of Romanian Scientists to Academy of Romanian Scientists in 1996 (Judicial decision from October 3, 1996 adopted by the Court of Sector 1 from Bucharest, File 231/P.J./ 1996) .